Due to issues with the supplier, buttons will no longer be included in crates.
Our April crate is focused on people who feel as though they have lost something, that there is something they need to find, or see and do!
Fandoms featured in this month's crate include:
- Finding Nemo
- Wonderful Wizard of Oz!
We are including new and exciting items from new vendors!
This month's book is a contemporary novel about a girl discovering a dark secret her father kept from her and her voyage of self-discovery.This book was amazing and really made us aware of many issues in today's society.
April Crates to be shipped on the 1st of April!
Ultimate April Book Crate
The Ultimate Box includes:
- Colour of Shadows by Phyllida Shrimptom is a contemporary novel about a girl discovering a dark secret her father kept from her and her voyage of self-discovery. This book really made us aware of many issues in today's society.
- A gorgeous scrunchie from Ivy and Lace Co. This beautiful clouds design will remind you that if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain (as the wonderful Dolly Parton once said)!
- We all loved Finding Nemo when we were kids! It is the cutest and most tear jerking lost and found story. You too can find your way home by attaching this adorable keyring from Ink and Wonder to your house keys.
- Don't loose your spare change with this Wonderful Wizard Of Oz inspired coin purse designed especially for you by the Midnight Pages Crate Team.
- Feeling lost or down? These Happy Pills by Short Story are sure to get you in a good mood. Open the capsule for a beautiful quote just for you!
- The print features a quote by Henry David Thoreau and was designed by the Midnight Pages Crate Team. We fell in love with this quote and thought it beautifully captured our theme this month.
- The button was also designed by the Midnight Pages Crate Team and portrays that we are always searching but will eventually find our own treasure.
- A bookmark depicting the string of fate that ties us to our loved ones and our goals, helping us find our way home.