Our theme for May crate is Fighting Fate. It is focused on protagonists who fight the fate they have been handed.
This months book is a twist on the Cinderella story. It’s tale begins shortly after Cinderella marries her prince and it transports you on an amazing journey of fighting ones fate. The book’s protagonist is Cinderella’s ugly stepsister and shows us the villains side of the story. The question is ... will the villain become who she could be or is she doomed to travel down her set fate?
Fandoms featured in this month's crate include:
The Cruel Prince
The Hunger Games
Crates to be shipped on the 6th of May!
Lite May Book Crate
$29.00 Regular Price
The Lite Box will include:
- This month's book is Stepsister by Jennifer Donnelly. It's a twist on the Cinderella story that takes place shortly after Cinderella marries her prince, and follows the ugly stepsister, Isabelle's story as their family becomes the subject to ridicule. The question is ... will the villain become who she could be or is she doomed to travel down her set fate?
- Sticker of Tributes's symbols designed by Kilick. One of the themes of The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins is fighting the oppression and fate that ones government places on individuals.
- Lipbalm inspired by Cynthia Jane's Unearthly series. It follows part-angel Clara who is trying to fulfill her life’s purpose. But Clara doesn’t follow her fate the way she should. Made especially for you by the Midnight Pages Crate Team, you too can sparkle a change in your fate!
- Bookmark inspired by Jude Duarte from The Cruel Prince series. She decides that “Instead of being afraid I could be something to fear”. We have included this adorable exclusive Jude Character Bookmark from the amazing Read and Wonder.
- Button designed by the Midnight Pages Crate Team and inspired by this months book, Stepsister. Ink may seep in and hold you captive but theres always a chance for it to spill and lead to other places or fates!
- Monthly Bookmark designed by the Midnight Pages Crate team. From our lovely in house designer we went very symbolic this month. Cinderella’s glass shoe is cracking with the symbols of Isabella's fate - can she break the facade already set upon her?